BondCalc is the leading software pricing system in the traditional Private Placement field. It produces prices and full analytics on all fixed income securities and includes extensive support for:
BondCalc's user base is split between the buy and sell sides. It is popular amongst bond traders. Other possible uses.
- private placements
- mortgage-backed securities - see MBS Features
- commercial mortgages
- high yield (PIKs and Zero/Pays)
- bank loans
- emerging market debt
- serial bonds
- stepped coupons
- money market instruments
- other unusual or illiquid securities
- BondCalc is completely cash flow based with after tax, leveraging and multi-currency capabilities.
- Portfolio statistics are calculated using all portfolio cash flows and are not "weighted."
- BondCalc can price securities and portfolios using:
- Matrix pricing is the most complete available and can be used to calculate projected total return.
- Can securitize commercial mortgages, home equity loans, and other assets.
Has A/B structure with unlimited tranches in each. See input parameters and report samples.
- Stress testing can be done using yield curve shift analysis.
- Can use implied forward yield curve or 2-dimensional interest rate forecasts to value make-whole calls, swaps and horizon analysis work-outs.
- Can compare portfolios.
- Can store into a price history databa