Home Page →
BondCalc: Mortgage-Backed Features
- Calculates Static Spread. Can input Static Spread and solve for price. Static Spread can vary over time.
- Also handles GPMs [Graduated Payment Mortgages], Balloons and Initial Interest only.
- Coupon and maturity dates can be out of sync (fully date driven).
- Handles many prepayment models: SMM, CPR, PSA, ABS, HEP, MHP, and custom.
- Displays implied prepayment speeds if pool factor entered.
- Has two MBS specific graphs: cash flow and present value. Similar to graphs on Bloomberg BC14 screen.
- Delay, inputted as actual, does not apply to put/call date.
- Calculates IOs and POs.
- Has lockouts.
- Prints amortization schedule. Mortgages flow through all BondCalc graphs and reports.
- User controls periodicity. Handles semiannual SBA mortgages.
- Some variable rate mortgages can be handled.